Assignments help the children to:
- Develop qualities, skills and capacities to become conscious of their performance.
- Encourage learning habits and writing skills.
- Think independently.
- Plan and work on the concept of time management.
- Regular practice in writing which will enable them to identify their mistakes, thus reducing the chance of repeating the mistake in the examination.
- Take up their exams fearlessly and confidently.
- Gain confidence and speed.
- Be confident and realize their potential as assignments are a kind of test before the main exam.
- Solve their problems before the examination.
A few words for the parents:
- Take assignments positively and not as a burden.
- Try to exert every effort to
- Avoid copying
- Encourage learning
- Work Independently
Ensure that the children think on the given topic and write in their own handwriting.
Children need not panic or take any kind of tension since sufficient time is given to complete the assignments.
The last date of submission is given before hand, so the assignments must be submitted on the said date.