Examinations are no less important than teaching. Our tests / examinations are devised to develop the habit of regular, systematic and methodical work among the students.
|For Class XII|
Examinations of this class are held in two categories i.e. Unit Tests and Terminal Exams. Course content for the Terminal Exams shall be the entire course covered upto that term while for the Unit Tests it shall be the course covered during the period of that cycle. In each academic year, the school shall hold the following Tests and Examinations:-
|1.||Two Unit Test cycles||May & July, August|
|2.||First Term Examination||September|
|3.||Pre Board Examination||December|
|For Class XI|
The final assessment / result of the student for promotion to the next class shall be compiled from the Annual record of the student calculated on the basis of weightageshown here under:-
|1.||Unit Tests I Unit Tests II||10%
A student must obtain at least 40% marks in each of the subjects taught to pass the examination.
|For Class VI to X|
CBSE has introduced the scheme of Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE) in all CBSE affiliated schools. Assessments is based on written as well as oral tests.It would be evaluations of projects/activities/quizzes/assignments/classwork/homework etc.Assessment is based on the day to day work and conduct of the students throughout the year and also on the performance in the Formative & Summative Assessment.
|Term I||Term 2|
|(April – September)||(October – March)|
|FA 1||10%||FA 3||10%|
|FA 2||10%||FA 4||10%|
|SA 1||30%||SA 2||30%|
Formative Assessment (FA) 1+2+3+4 = 40% Summative Assessment (SA) 1+2 = 60%
|For Class I to V|
Assessment is based on written as well as oral tests. Evaluation will be based on the day to day work and conduct of the students throughout the year would also be considered.Students would be subjected to three assessments distributed periodically. It would also include projects/ activities/quizzes/assignments/classwork/homework. The student will be marked/graded according to his/her performance in these assessments.
|For Pre School & Pre Primary|
Evaluation is based on day to day work & conduct of the students throughout the year.
- Students indulging in cheating, misconduct or adoption of unfair means will be subjected to disciplinary action.
- Parents must appreciate that this school is an independent pacesetter school and has standards much higher than other schools in matter of studies, discipline, conduct and examination. It is expected and desired of parents and students to willingly conform to them and not raise objections at any stage that the said rules do not conform to the rules of the Directorate of Education and/or Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi in this regard.
- A student may not be allowed to appear in the Annual Assessment/Examination for a class if he/she has not put in a minimum of 75% of the total attendance in the previous school or if the student has been admitted on transfer.
- It is compulsory for the students to appear in all the activities of the Formative Assessment.
- If a student fails to appear in any examination/Unit Test, he/she will not be eligible to any recognition.
- It is mandatory for all the students to appear in Assessments which will be held at the end of each term. If the student is absent on the day of evaluation/test for reasons beyond control, then with the permission of the Principal, he/she can appear for the exam on the next scheduled date after paying the retest fee.