- Admission of the child does not entail responsibility on the part of the School Management to provide conveyance to the child. Conveyance may be granted and/or withdrawn from the child or area concerned at any time at the sole discretion of the School Management.
- Subject to above, school may make arrangements for transporting the students to and from the school. Those using school buses will be picked up and dropped only at the bus stop fixed by the school. No student will be picked up from his / her house.
- No student shall be allowed to use the school bus one way.
- In every case, the bus fee will be charged for both ways.
- Every student using bus must carry school bus pass failing which he/she will not be allowed to travel in the school bus.
- Bus charges have to be paid for 11 months in a year (leaving the period of Summer Vacations).
- One month notice or one month bus fee in lieu thereof shall have to be paid in case of transport withdrawal.
- No student will be allowed to withdraw school conveyance in the last quarter i.e. January to March.
- Travelling in school bus without payment of bus fees is a serious misconduct resulting in expulsion from the school.
- The School Management does not undertake any responsibility, whatsoever, for any damage or injury which may be sustained by the student as a result of accident either in the school premises or in the conveyance provided by the school or in any other manner. The School Management, however, takes all precautions to see that the children are safe so long as they remain in their custody.
Transport facility can be availed by all the students.For a safe journey to school, the following rules must be followed by the students.
- Students can only get on/off from their fixed bus-stops.
- Students can only travel on their assigned buses. Even on request students will not be permitted to do otherwise.
- At the end of the school day, students should board their respective buses immediately and not move out. They should remain seated till buses leave.
- Strict action will be taken against the students who do not go back home directly from school.
- Students should not run to the bus but walk in a queue.
- Students should not jump on or off a moving bus, for it is dangerous.
- Students should not push each other while getting on or off the bus.
- Maintain discipline in the bus as any mischief will disturb the driver.
- Students should not stretch their head or hands out of the bus.
- Cooperate with the staff on duty and abide by the instructions given by them from time to time.
- Never stand in front or behind a stationary bus.
- The Students violating the above rules will be strictly punished which may include suspension or expulsion from the school.
Note : Any problem, suggestion, comment, regarding transport should be brought to the notice of the Principal or transport Incharge immediately so that problems can be sorted out at the earliest.
|Areas Covered By School Buses Are:|
|Shalimar Bagh||Derawal Nagar||Roshnara Road|
|Pitampura||State Bank Colony||Ghanta Ghar|
|Prashant Vihar||Gurudwara Nank Piao||Amba Picture Hall|
|Vaishali (Pitampura)||Rana Pratap Bagh||Nangia Park|
|Ashiana Chowk||C.C.Colony Kripal Bagh Ashram||Shakti Nagar|
|Jhulelal Apartment||Kalyan Vihar||Gulabi Bagh Crossing|
|Harsh Vihar||Gupta Colony (Shani Mandir Road)||Shastri Nagar|
|Saraswati Vihar||Hudson Line||Tri Nagar|
|Rani Bagh||Kingsway Camp||Kanhaiya Nagar Chowk|
|Sainik Vihar||Tagore Park|
|Deepali Chowk||Dhakka Chowk|
|Rohini (Sector 2 to 19)||Permanand Colony|
|Ashok Vihar||Dr. Mukherjee Nagar|
|Lawrence Road||Nirankari Colony|
|Keshav Puram||Radio Colony|
|J.J Colony||Mukherjee Nagar Bandh|
|Nimri Colony||Batra Picture Hall|
|Bharat Nagar||Sewa Kutir|
|Shakti Nagar Extension||B.B.M. Depot Road|
|Laxmibai College||Outram Lane|
|Satyawati Colony||Hakikat Nagar|
|Satyawati College||Patel Chest|
|Aryabhatt Polytechnic||Roop Nagar|
|Model Town I||Kamla Nagar|
|Model Town II||Malkaganj|
|Model Town III|